Sunday, December 10, 2006

Upgrade and a FO

So I have upgraded to the new and improved version of Blogger. The cool thing about this is the cool little labels you can use to categorize each post. I love filing and organizing stuff so this is right up my alley. I have already labeled everything in my other blogs because they were pretty easy. However, labeling everything on this blog is going to be harder since I have to go into every post and read them to know what I wrote about. I will keep plugging away at it though and eventually everything will be nice and neat in its own categories.


I also have a FO to show off. This is the December KAL. If you can't tell it is a rocking horse. The details are located here.






Finally, the Winter Knitty is up and there are a couple of cute things I like in there. I like calorimentry, argosy, rolling thunder, venezia and brown bag. Some of these will be on my to knit list. Now i am going to grab my Irish Hiking scarf, a cup of cocoa and watch the special 2 hour Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Until next time ....

No comments: