Monday, January 07, 2008

52 Weeks of Gratitude

So to help myself meet one of my To Dos for 2008 I have decided to start 52 Weeks of Gratitude. Every Monday I will list one thing that I am thankful for. I will try not to repeat myself but I make no guarantees. Please feel free to join me in this is you want to. So today I am grateful for the fact that I can now wake up in the morning and not make myself sick at the thought of going into work. It is amazing what a positive change in upper management can do for morale. Until next time ....

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good for you. it takes a lot of effort to keep a positive mind, but I'm going to try hard as hell this year.
As of this moment I am gratful that I still have some chocolate left over from Christmas. :-)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea!

Larjmarj said...

Hmmm....

I think I'm going to try 52 weeks of being bitter, pretty sure I can pull it off.

LOL...just kidding I'll leave that to the master (Mom Larj).

Seriously, my work keeps me humble.

Tina said...

Today, I am grateful to finally be feeling like I am alive again. The past week I have been sick.