Sunday, September 28, 2008

Knitting Content Ahead

I have some actual knitting content ahead. First, I received a wonderful package from Veronica. This was received over a month ago and I am just now blogging about it - I am so bad!



The package included a cute little project bag, a kit to make an owl (which will belong to the little man) and a sample of Soak. Thanks for the great treats Veronica!

I have been knitting up dishcloths like there is no tomorrow. When we moved I threw out a lot of tattered and beaten up cloths so I need to replace them. You can find details at the FO blog and on Ravelry. I started a baby sweater before the munchkin was born but now I think the yarn is to girly for my little guy. I have some pretty turquoise Microspun in my stash so I will start another sweater for him soon. Also, Socktoberfest starts on Wednesday and I want to start another pair for that. I have lofty goals but we will see how much gets accomplished. Until next time ....

No comments: